We specialize and focus on applying eyelash extensions every day, doing multiple times a day. This is the most important part of your face and with out trained technician you can feel confident that you have an specialized experts working on your eyes. We stock over 70 types of lashes – varying in length, curvature and thickness in order to customize a look that matches to your desire and lifestyle. In addition our lashes and adhesives are all medical-grade materials and have been rigorously tested and are safe for use around the eye. Even for our most sesetive clients, there are specially formulated adhesives that won’t irritate.
You will leave our chic and comfortable beauty lounge with instant gratifiation.
Taking Care: Your new lashes will not harm your own lashes and will naturally grow out in 2-4 weeks. is normal to lose 20-40% with in the next 2-3 weeks after application, in order to maintain the work, we recommend touch-ups every weeks.
Upon receiving your new full set of lashes, we’ll provide you with Just a few tips for better lashes
- Use oil-free makeup remover and a soft cloth to remove makeup, instead of cotton.
- Use a dry mascara wand to gently separate lashes, but avoid the based or your lash line, where the lashes are adhered.
- Use non-waterproof mascara on the tips of your lashes only, if you choose to use mascara.
- Use a blow-dryer (set on cool) angled upwards towards your eyes to blow off any lint on your lashes.
- Enjoy your beautiful new eyelashes.
- Don’t allow moisture around the eye area for 24 hours after any eyelash extension appointment.
- Don’t allow direct shower water to face.
- Don’t allow shampoo, conditioner or cleaners near your lashes.
- Don’t allow direct heat to lashes(i.e. blow-dryers, oven, etc.).
- Don’t use oils or heavy eye creams near eye area.
- Don’t rub, tug or pull on the Eyelash extensions.